Monday, November 24, 2008

Preggy pics at 21 weeks!

I'm getting there, and the belly is getting rounder! Last week I had an ultra sound appointment for measurements and such of our baby. The U.S. Tech was pointing out all of this detail on the monitor. She showed me the baby's 2 kidneys and a little white cross shape on the beating heart; which are the heart valves. The heart was visible to see it actually beating as well as hearing it. Way too cool! Then I saw her feet up near her head, so she was all curled up and chilling out in my womb. She showed me the shape of the baby's nose was a good triangle shape to show there wasn't any cleft shape on the face or signs of down syndrome. The ultra sound was very fascinating with everything she showed me. I am so excited to meet our daughter, Audrey in March!

Here are pregy pics at 21 weeks. I am now at 6 months (24 wks).




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Martiel,
Morgan and I really wanted to see you and Andrew and the baby inside of you, Jordan, Kyoung & ephram. I asked if we could be included but they said 'No'. I would appreciate your random thoughts on your thanksgiving with my sister, and her state of mind at this time as you observe the situation. I love your site. You are such a good communicator. Love Aunt Sasha sashaneiman@aol.com

Martiel said...

We had a lovely time visiting with Bob,Judi, Jordan and Kyoung, and everyone else. Too bad we didn't get a chance to visit, I need your new address now that you are in CA. Our little nephew is so cute, it was fun seeing him too.