Friday, December 19, 2008

This must be a PREGO CRAVING!?

I, for some reason, bought a soda from the vending machine at break. First off, I don't drink soda. If I do drink soda, it is usually when I am at the movies. But I have really cut it out of my diet for the past couple of years actually. When I do have soda, it is usually a Sprite or Dr. Pepper, and on the airplane rides I always get a Ginger ale! I HATE Pepsi sodas and NEVER (emphasise on the never) drink Pepsi. I am a pure coke gal...well apparently the baby likes Pepsi? Being prego I have to cut out caffeine or limit the intake at least, for the baby. But I have been good on not having any, so a soda wont hurt. I felt like having a soda, today, and choose the Cherry Pepsi option on the vending machine. What am I doing? I hate Pepsi?! But it tastes good for some strange, pregnancy out of whack reason. This is just temporary, I am not committing myself to Pepsi, and I am just drinking this one can. Call it a prego craving.
One of the reasons I don't like Pepsi! What is this ad telling me? Odd!

No comments: