Saturday, December 17, 2005

Hide and Seek...

I am sitting on my sofa and looking out my window across the pond and there is a guy (20 something) hiding around the corner, which from my view point is in plane sight, and peeking around to see when the other person comes out of the apt. I notice him holding something...what is that? Then conclude that the door he keeps looking at doesn't have a door mat, and what is in his hands is a door mat. What is he doing? He is snickering to himself hidden behind the corner of where the front door is, waiting there about a minute till the door opens, is the other person going to come out and notice the mat is gone? Is the guy, hiding, going to jump out and surprise the other person with a welcome mat? NO>>>It is a Woman, walking out of the apt. turns to lock the door and starts to leave. The guy hops out from around the corner and catches up with the girl, drops the mat by the door and walks off with her to go some where. The girl is not fazed by any of this, and he didn't startle her? Peculiar in deed and to much time on my end to be amused by any of this and even more silly to blog my watching of this cute little form of cat and mouse. It was so entertaining to watch this guy hide around the corner and peek around waiting for the girl to come out of the apt.

No comments: